Conratulations! Yeah for you! A home of your own FINALLY! I know you're thrilled....just wish it was a little closer to us!!! Still praying! Love you guys! H
Cool house and lots of room. The kitchen looks so nice. Is it new? It looks like it. What a relief it will be to get into your own house. I am so happy for you. Much Love Grammy
6 comments:
I LOVE it, looks perfect for your family!!! Keep us posted on when you are moving in!
Love,
Amy
Conratulations! Yeah for you! A home of your own FINALLY! I know you're thrilled....just wish it was a little closer to us!!! Still praying! Love you guys! H
Looks like a nice size yard, not close to neighbors, that's cool :) cant wait to visit!
way cool
Cool house and lots of room. The kitchen looks so nice. Is it new? It looks like it. What a relief it will be to get into your own house. I am so happy for you.
Much Love
Grammy
Nice house!
Post a Comment